Saturday, March 29, 2014

One Last Thing


 I enjoyed a lot of the discoveries during this process.  I would have to say that I enjoyed the Livebinders (I LOVE organization),  RSS feeds, and Google Drive.  I think those are extremely helpful tools that I will use in the future.  As a member of the technology generation I thought I knew a lot about technology and was up on the times.  Boy was I wrong.  It was great to learn all the new things that are out there.  It showed me I will always be learning.  And I plan to make it a goal to learn a new application every 6 months. 

I think the format and concept of this program are good.  It can become overwhelming have sooooo many logs in for things.  I wish more of the applications would let you sign in with google account.  Unfortunately there is nothing that the creators of this program can change. 

I have learned how to use so many great tool for my future classroom.  It taught me that the internet is always changing and I will need to keep up with the times.  I will use my RSS feed to keep up with the Web 2.0.  I feel that is a great tool that will the future of teaching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment